Parents run QManager on their Smart Phones as they enter your driveway
Instead of staff walking from car to car in heat or rain, parents sign for children on their Smart Phones with QManager:
- New: Parents respond to COVID19 state requirements.
- Signatures and timestamps are saved in a database.
- Attendance is captured instantly and viewed on a browser or tablet.
- Billing reports can be run with a few clicks.
Staff monitor and manage dismissal on a tablet (iPad or Chrome)
Staff see a virtual map or list view of parents in the driveway:
- Dismiss children in the order parents arrive (avoid shouting over walkie-talkies).
- Engage children in their own classroom instead of one chaotic lobby.
- Know when all children have been dismissed and who picked them up.
Teachers can run QManager on their classroom tablets
Teachers engage with students while keeping an eye on parents as they arrive.
- Teachers hear a sound on the tablet as parents arrive.
- Dismissal data is updated centrally keeping all staff informed.
- Parents can communicate directly with their child’s classroom.
Reports at your fingertips!
Once QManager captures Sign In-Out timestamps, staff can run several reports:
- Attendance & Absentee
- Roll Call