COVID19 Safety Features
Adopt CDC return-to-school guidelines with QManager
- Parents respond to health screening questions on their smart phones, keeping staff safe.
- Increase social distancing. Alert staff if a child has a fever.
- Get parents on their way safer and faster during drop off.
Lobbies don’t provide social distancing for children. Instead, dismiss children from their classroom
- Teachers hear a sound on the tablet as parents arrive.
- Dismissal data is updated centrally keeping all staff informed.
- Parents can communicate directly with their child’s classroom.